Hello, I’m SHANA
Growth and healing can be painful processes, but you are not alone in your journey. I am here to support you, to help you meet your goals, and to assist you in developing skills that will help you live the most fulfilling life you can. To do this, I utilize active listening skills, empathy, and provide a safe & nonjudgmental space for this healing to take place.
- Bachelor’s degree in Family Studies & Services to Children & Youth, Towson University
- Master’s degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling, University of West Alabama
- Teaching Certificate – Texas
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy