Hello, I’m Christina
I have a passion for helping people embody and cherish their truest selves and develop long lasting, healthy relationships. In therapy, my goal is to partner with clients to help them achieve their personal goals and move towards their most fulfilling life.
I am a Colorado native and have lived in the Denver area my whole life, with the exception of completing my undergraduate degree in South Carolina. While I enjoyed my time in the South, I could not wait to live close to the mountains again. My family owns an Italian restaurant, so we love to bond over cooking and enjoying delicious meals. In my free time, I enjoy trying new restaurants, reading a good book, watching movies, volunteering, and trying a new creative project like painting or jewelry making.
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO ME, AS A THERAPIST, IS THAT MY CLIENTS FEEL SAFE TO BE FULLY THEMSELVES. I STRIVE TO PROVIDE AN EMPOWERING, NONJUDGMENTAL SETTING FOR CHILDREN, TEENS, AND ADULTS, ALIKE. I HOPE TO HELP MY CLIENTS IDENTIFY WAYS IN WHICH THEIR BELIEFS, THOUGHTS, OR BEHAVIORS HAVE BEEN KEEPING THEM STUCK FROM THE LIFE THEY WANT TO BE LIVING.
- Master of Arts Clinical Mental Health Counseling from Denver Seminary
- Bachelor of Arts in Experimental Psychology, minors in Education Counseling and Spanish from the University of South Carolina Honors College
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing/Substance Abuse Therapy
- Narrative Therapy